Nicola has specialised in employment taxes for more than 25 years and is a Chartered Accountant
She helps employers of all sizes, from small owner managed businesses to FTSE listed groups to manage their employment tax compliance cost effectively.
With the benefit of Big 4 and in-house tax experience she provides a refreshingly pragmatic approach to employment tax compliance.
She can advise and support on:
- The employment tax and social security treatment of pay, benefits and expenses, including reporting obligations;
- HMRC enquiries and investigations into employment tax compliance;
- Employed v self-employed status for tax;
- IR35 and contingent worker matters;
- Construction Industry Scheme;
- Termination payments;
- Salary sacrifice arrangements;